Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day
























Happy Valentines Day! I don't really get into commercialized holidays, but this year I am loving the opportunity to show some creative love to my valentine. While we are waiting to 'celebrate' until the weekend, I am looking forward to just spending some time together. 
I am so thankful for this man in my life. My husband is truly a special gift from God and I see Jesus in him. 
What more can a woman need or desire than a man that is leading, loving and providing with God as the heartbeat of his life?
We have been married 6 years now, we have one precious son, one precious baby due in August, and many many wonderful memories of silly, happy, meaningful times together. Marriage is a lifetime journey that we truly celebrate together. Happy valentines day to my one true valentine, my dear husband. And happy valentines to my littlest valentine, my son :) And while I may be too sick to bake up some special treats this year, I look forward to just being together, it's really the best thing in the world!
Have a very love filled day/week- whenever you celebrate!




No comments: