Tuesday, October 6, 2009

happy birthday

I am reminded this week of God's goodness in our lives. One of my favorite quotes is "Where God guides He provides" and I find myself revisiting that quote in our lives. It's fall! And today is Jonah's birthday! I love this time of year, for the fabulous cool weather-hot cocoa-sweater wearing- season. Jonah is lucky to have a fall birthday :) But I count it a blessing that God chose him for me and I cherish our marriage and our days together.
As we continue to search for a new place to live, I know God will provide the perfect place at the perfect time and I'm excited to see what He has for us. I am also just excited to see how the next few months work out as I think about holiday plans and Christmas shopping and all those things that go by all too quickly this time of year!
I just want to step back and really enjoy everyday as we roll into the new year. This is such a special time of year, where you can celebrate the birth of our Lord and count your blessings.
Happy birthday to my wonderful, loving, compassionate, adoring husband. Have a special day sweetheart!

No comments: