Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3 months and growing

love his chunky cheeks!

Almost at the four month mark, but here is where our Oliver is today.
Sleeping 8+ hours a night. He started this a couple weeks ago once we transitioned him to his own crib (from bassinet). Sitting up with our hand supporting him. LOVES to stand on our laps or anywhere we help him stand. Eating every 3.5-4 hours. Almost laughing...we are waiting to see if he'll start this soon. He grins and kind of makes a coo right now. Talking more and more. Growing like a weed. He's over 15 lbs. now and keeps on growing. He's long too, with big feet!
We met up with our group of families from our Bradley birthing class the other night. It was so much fun to see everyones babies. The last time we saw each other we were all pregnant. Oliver is the only boy in the group of 4 other girls. So he's quite the stud :) He is also the youngest of the group but he certainly isn't dwarfed in size. His feet are bigger than one of the 5 month old girls! What a chunk, I love it!
Here he is now, such a sweetheart. We are having soo much fun with our boy.
loves his sock monkey!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks like a little baby doll! YOu must be having a blast! He is beautiful!

Congratulations on getting him sleeping through the night too! I know that is no easy feat.

Big hugs
Dani Joy

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

He is SO cute!! Love the picture of him & the monkey. He looks like such a happy baby! :)

kauffeegrl said...

I love the new design for your blog :-)

TulipGirl said...

Cute, cute pics!

TulipGirl said...

I know you've struggled with thrush -- that makes nursing hard. Just be careful now that he is sleeping through the night. I'm one of the moms who just can't maintain a good milk supply when the baby started going without a night nursing. (We ended up doing a "dream feed" right before I went to bed, and then an early morning nursing, too.)

I'm sure you are alert to this. . . but I know for me the loss of milk supply came up gradually and I didn't realize what was happening at first. (And then I blamed myself. . . stress? Not eating well?) But really, as long as we kept a night time feeding in, we did fine. *grin*