Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I can be blonde

I can be an airhead sometimes. Well at least once everyday :)
On our drive into work this morning we passed a brand new sign that was built in our town. It has messages of local events displayed on it. Today it said "Free dinner for all vets on Veterans Day at the Community Center". I thought- but not very long- and said to Jonah, "that's a small group of people- veterinarians only?"
Jonah said, "that's Vets, as in veterans of war".
Really? I can't believe myself sometimes!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

hee hee, too funny. I know sometimes the words just come out of my mouth before I even think about it. We all have the ditsy moments. Thanks for comment you left on my blog not too long ago. I don't get very many comments so it's always nice when I do. Love your stuff in your etsy store. I will definitely keep you in mind if I ever need anything.