Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Closing my blog

Well, I did a silly thing. I signed up for some free shutterfly cards online. To get these cards you had to give them your blog address... I didn't think long enough about it and gave mine away. Now that I've had more than 5 minutes to think about it I am regretting it. I really don't want some perverted weirdos out there accessing my personal writings and photos.
On that note, I'm closing my blog to the public. If you would still like to follow me and read my ponderings, please send me your email and I'll add you in to have access.
I know maybe I'm paranoid, but in this world I'm learning the less you put out there the better off you are.
I'll probably turn off my public blog in a couple days. I do so appreciate those of you out there that read my little stories and antics. Love you all, and hope to see you still.

1 comment:

e g allis said...

Sorry, but I laughed hysterically at Mr. Lonely's comment. Obviously you are making the right decision! lol