Saturday, November 13, 2010

maybe I lied

Okay so you know the story about the little boy that cried wolf?
I kind of feel like that now...I decided to leave my blog open. I debated about this before. Posting that I would close it, and make it private. But for right now I decided once again to leave it open.
I know I'm crying wolf...sorry. Sorry if I lied. I think I'll continue on.
I was looking back at all my posts on here, and memories come back with certain ones, pictures are laced in and make me smile. It's almost like a scrapbook. Ack! I don't scrapbook, so it's funny that I should say that. But I have kept this blog for two years. TWO years! How did that happen? How did time go that quickly?
So here I am. Yes I lied. I'll try not to do it again. But I can't promise I won't cry wolf again.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad to hear.:)It's a mom thing sometimes.

kauffeegrl said...

Well I'm glad you are keeping it up, too, you never know who might be reading your thoughts and see Jesus' in your life. I've just tried to be really careful about what I post, for that reason. I love your new header, too. Very fallish, crisp and bright!