Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm still here!

Goodness gracious. Where have I been?
Not sure when the last post was. I have tried to post on several occasions but never got to the 'publish' part. We've been busy in March. The month was centered around a 4 day trip to NYC. I do mean centered too. Planning, packing and going to the city was different this time around since we had Oliver with us. I learned a lot from that trip. How taking along a baby does not equal relaxing, vacation-style trip. Even though it wasn't a vacation trip, and I knew it would busy. Take busy and multiply that times 3. Truthfully Oliver did wonderfully. Me on the other hand...
I was truly grateful I was able to go- and bring Oliver, and be there with my sweet husband. He and his job were the reason we went. And it was for an award ceremony. So proud of him and how hard working he is. I'm so thankful we have these past two NY trips to look back on with memories. You learn a lot on your first visit to the big city, and on your second trip it's easy breasy. Sort of.
Now here we are rolled into a new month, and our baby boy turned the big 10 months today. My, can time slow down a wee bit here?
Big decisions have been prayed over this past month and there have been big answers from God. I am thankful for others that pray. I am thankful for God who hears me. My little voice is important to Him and I'm humbled by that. I have received answers to some heart questions and I have genuine peace about the answers He provided. He has also been moving in my family and it's been amazing to see.
I have also been plugging along with our business start up, and we have been blessed with yet another maternity shoot we did last week. I can happily say we are moving forward and are close to launching our business, live!
It's with much prayer and time that this can even happen.
So life is full and not slowing down. Even Oliver is speeding up with his army crawling, half up on his knees, rocking thing going on.
Oh how much fun this crazy life is being a wife, and mom.

No comments: