Saturday, August 29, 2009

New work

So after I posted my challenge I found a lovely surprise in my Etsy inbox. I had a request from a fellow etsy shop wondering if I would consider doing some freelance work for her? Oh and she also wanted one of my items, made to order in her color palette.
Can I do freelance? Well of course! I am so excited about this little job, and that I am creating something that is right up my alley- a fun, illustrated, modern palette. It will help build a little more in that very large piggy bank for my Nikon.
I also pondered this morning how the Christian life is exciting for the very reason God gives us what we need as we need it. Kind of like mannah, in the Bible. The excitement comes when you realize it is from God and it is just what I needed right now and that thought makes me all the more thankful for it.
Now onto being creative...

No comments: