Tuesday, July 12, 2011

our new pursuit

Our business.
The little thing I've been talking about for months is here. It's now.
Today we launched our 'site'.
The Black Sheep Studio.
You can also find us on facebook!
I'm so excited to start this, although it's been officially started for a few years. We were shooting sessions years ago, perhaps with hope that it would someday become a business. Now here we are, with more experience behind us, and a passion to continue on with it.
I pray over this new start as it's exciting but also a little scary to step out and be in the public eye. It's a very competitive world, and well area. There are so many starting up their own photography businesses that it's a little overwhelming.
I'm not the cheesy marketer that tries to promote special buys and great specials for things. Especially for photography. It feel so much more personal to me. I take it as a life experience. Being a part of someones life is well, personal.  It can't help but be that.
And I know that it's probably not a good thing to not want to market as much as you can...
But I know it's exciting to do this now, to see where we go with it. Who we meet, who we tell the world about.
Won't you pray for us as we embark on this start?

No comments: