Wednesday, June 3, 2009

bookmarks

When it comes to being creative, sometimes I have novel inspirational ideas. Other times my brain feels like it's sailing through a thick fog. I went both ways this week and came to a novel idea- phew. I always get excited when I finally break through and create something I really like that makes me smile. My hope is that my products bring smiles to those who receive them. Is that too much to ask? I know it may seem unimportant, but I love creating and designing brightly well designed color palettes. I look to some of my favorite child boutique sites for inspiration. So here is my latest creation that I am posting on Itsy Bitsy- bookmarks!



1 comment:

kauffeegrl said...

I love these!! And I know exactly what you mean about the moments of inspiration.