Monday, June 22, 2009

Productive Monday! Or so I hope

It's my day off for the summer work schedule and I am soo thankful! I love having a four day work week in the summer, I always get excited for Mondays. I am such a procrastinator so of course I like to push my 'chores' to Monday. But at least I have Monday to do them, and I don't start the work week feeling guilty for not getting my never ending to do list done! This morning I have a list I need to try and work on and I thought I would write it here for fun....and I will check back tonight to see how I did.
  1. Finish laundry
  2. Switch out clean sheets on our bed
  3. Dust Dust Dust (this is one of my least favorites :)
  4. Vacuum floors
  5. Sweep/Mop
  6. Clean bathroom
  7. My daily exercise workout (last night I procrastinated until after church, that was fun!)
  8. Clean up dishes from breakfast
  9. Package and mail my latest order from Etsy
  10. Work on a few new designs for Itsy Bitsy
  11. Pick out some photos from our vault of pictures- to actually print some
  12. Meal plan for the week, as well as grocery list
  13. Maybe run to the grocery store- depending on what we need
Hmm, I think that is all for now. First I'll have devotions, and then I can move onto my list. Hopefully today will be productive....and I will squeeze in time with Jonah at the pool (another hot day in GA). Since the morning already started out rough I'm hoping it will smooth out. I started the day trying to get a blueberry stain off of our couch pillow- to no avail- does anyone have a trick for blueberry juice? And then I proceeded to step in my cereal bowl that was on the floor- with milk in it. So I spent some time cleaning milk off the carpet. I hope it won't be an overall klutzy day for me!
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: