Tuesday, June 9, 2009

baby faces

My friend has two adorable little boys pretty close in age, and I volunteered to do a photoshoot with them since she doesn't have a lot of pictures with her newest little boy. I thought it would be fun and give me some more experience overall. I just loved doing it and I was surprised at how quickly it took. Besides the fact that her sweet little newborn didn't want to wake up (I took some of him later after his bath, he was a little more alert) I still found some precious expressions from his sleepiness. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.





















My absolute favorite from the day, sweet smooshy baby faces.






1 comment:

kauffeegrl said...

I was finally able to view this post-every once in a while it will say it can't find a blog post for some reason. Anyway, adorable pictures!!! I can't wait to have you do Jack's. I wish I had more patience to learn to use TJ's fancy pants camera, but my spare time is all going to my designs right now. Your friends looks great, too, esp. for having babies back to back! Good for her. Talk to you later...