Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back at work

I'm back to work again. I had a nice break with my family in town and it was so nice to be home with them. It was wonderful not to have to drop off our sweet son either! I can honestly say last week it was a little easier to drop him off on Wednesday, but maybe because I knew I'd be home with him until this Wednesday. Needless to say this morning it WAS NOT easy. I felt the sadness creep in again, and I felt the sting of tears again. Once more I headed to work determined to work hard towards our goal of me being home with him.
I honestly know that I do enjoy having a work life. BUT I don't enjoy dropping off our boy. So what's the perfect world? To have him with me and work. I'm not sure if I would be as productive....I wonder abou that. So it leads me to praying for the right situation. Right now I know this is the right decision, I have peace about it, even though it does hurt. I honestly know it's the right thing right now. And isn't that how we go along in life? Praying for the right decision at the moment we need it, not worrying about tomorrow and what it will hold. I think God reveals the now instead of the later because He knows it's all we can handle.
I'm excited as I look towards the future to see what God has in store for us. He knows our goals and dreams and He is the only one that knows my true heart. What is even more exciting is that all the dreams I have now may change into something even more wonderful as I give them over to Him and watch it all unfold.
So I'm holding onto Him to get me through and staying busy busy in the meantime.

No comments: