Thursday, August 27, 2009

my challenge






















Isn't it lovely?
This is the Nikon D90.
And it's my challenge.
This is the camera I want for my very own. And after much thought I have decided that I am going to work to save up for it. I have no idea how long it will take me....maybe I will give myself a deadline. But all I know is I am going to find a way to somehow purchase this lovely camera. It's a personal challenge as there are many other things my husband and I are trying to accomplish financially. So anything for this will truly be from extra work I search out. I have some small opportunities that I can pursue, and I think it will add a little money towards this. But I am also going to pray for this, because with this camera comes opportunity to pursue a passion of mine, and with that passion comes a different road in my life, who knows where this will go? I think it's so important to pursue what you are passionate about!
I'm so excited, this is DAY ONE of my own challenge and my current $ towards this is small, but it will grow....all in due time it will grow.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

So exciting! Without a goal we are just spinning our tires and going nowhere.

My goal..stay at home, result: going part-time Sept 8.

God always blesses his children when we are serving him and in his will. You will have that camera soon.

kauffeegrl said...

Good for you! You may be surprised and find that God blesses you with that camera sooner than you think: "I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it"Ps.81:10. Sometimes we have not because we ask not, eh? ;-)