Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This morning I am so thankful it's Wednesday, for the fact that it's HALFWAY through the work week. I don't remember being this tired for so long at the start of the school year. Since the kids came back oh- exactly two weeks ago, you would think I would have been used to the whole getting up earlier for work, especially since all staff and teacher were back a whole week prior to the kids. I'm not sure what the deal is with me lately...
But I suppose working out makes me a little more tired, getting home later on a couple nights. We have been busy the past couple weekends too. It makes the week a little more tiring when you don't get some recuperation time over the weekend.
But tonight is church, and on Wednesdays we help with the youth group. We are breaking into to new small groups tonight with each youth leader taking several kids into a small group, to review the nights message handout, and to just get to know the kids needs and whats going on with them. The intent is to provide accountability with their own walk with the Lord, keeping faithful with devotions. It's an accountability factor to me too as an adult. How hard it is to make that time alone with the Lord. And I know it should be my first priority.
Please pray for the kickoff meetings tonight to go well, and for the 9 weeks or so to be a huge time of growth, spiritually for all them tonight.
I hope you all have a blessed day, and make time to wink at the love of your life :)

No comments: