Monday, January 3, 2011

seven

Happy seven months sweet boy!
I know I don't have to say it, but time has really flown. I can hardly believe this little man has been in our lives for 7+ (counting gestation) months. What a true joy it's been.
I've been home on holiday break with him the past two weeks plus today, because he has a cold and is so congested. I have really loved loved loved it. My heart is full, and I know that if I were home with him full time, it would be wonderful! Working towards that goal!
Meanwhile, Jonah has been gone for a couple days. He is at Passion 2011, and he is a 'chaperone' for a large group of teens. I'm excited to hear about all he's learned while listening to speakers like Lois Giglio and Francis Chan. I know he is having a great time, and I miss my sweet wonderful husband, but I know it's a great learning/growing experience for him. I was able to watch some sessions live and I loved what I heard. It was challenging to me, and I only saw a small portion of what he is experiencing.
So Oliver and I have been having quality time together and since he's sick there's been extra cuddling nedeed!

No comments: