Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getaway

I'm sooo excited. Our anniversary is this week and we are taking a little time off this week to have a little getaway to Asheville, NC. I have never been there, and Jonah was there a long time ago. Nestled in Mountains it's sure to be a beautiful place to visit. I'm excited to spend the time with Jonah and to discover a new place together. We leave on Thursday for a lovely overnight trip together, plus it's an extended weekend (Memorial Day)! Pictures are sure to come later. Now if I can only wait until Thursday...

But I wanted to leave you with this odd picture I found. We are members of AAA and receive discounts for hotels through it, and while I was on their site one of the first images to greet me was this:








Is it me or does that card he's holding look GINORMOUS. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the AAA card I have in my wallet is not that large. What were the designers thinking for this photo?
'Maybe if we make the card as large as possible, it will bring in more members....'

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh so much fun. You must absolutely visit the Biltmore. When we lived in Charlotte we went to Asheville right before we moved back home. It is an amazing place.