Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Randomness

So it's been a busy end of the school year week for us. Jonah more so than myself but still busy. And wait it's only Tuesday? sigh. But I know the end of the school year is almost here and with that comes summer break for Jonah! I'm excited about it too, because my work week will be a little shorter- 4 days :) instead of 5. I'm really excited about the break for Jonah though, he has worked soooo hard and I am proud of how much he can do (and handle) throughout the year. He is such a hard worker, and I am amazed at how much detail and effort + patience he puts forth in every task. I love my Jonah.
The other day we had fortune cookies at lunch and Jonah said he had received the best fortune in his life and there was no need to have another one-








I have to agree.

No comments: