Wednesday, May 6, 2009

princess umbrella

It's 'hump' day- Wednesday! The hustle and bustle of mid week activity has already begun. I've arrived at work with projects waiting and begging me to finish them :)
I just thought I would write a quick post.
I was sitting at my desk checking emails and a lovely dressed parent walked by, on her way out the door. She smiled and said, "Have a nice day", as she pushed through the doors. I said the same and watched her walk out, admiring her cute stylish outfit as she walked out doors. Then she stopped to open an umbrella (rainy day) and to my amusement it was a light pink and white disney princess umbrella. How funny, I thought, how children change your life in ways you never thought they would!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh do they. What you once thought mattered, really isn't that big of deal. I have succumbed to sneakers with jeans, which I NEVER do. But high heels just are not that comfortable when your toting around a diaper bag, purse and 23 lb baby. But summer time means flip-flops. Yea.