Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Creation by the Creator

Last night we had some weird channel on the tv while we both worked on different computers- I think it was the history channel. A channel we usually don't watch, but somehow it ended up there droning on in the background. It caught my attention when this lady scientist came on talking about the earth, and of course how it was millions of years old...and I just looked up and almost laughed. I still cannot fathom how scientists claim all of these false almost juvenile assumptions about the earths creation. They (atheistic scientists) try to push their theories on the public, and just looking in the Bible this morning, I am reminded again of how the earth came about. So simple, so true, and my heart smiles. I am so in awe of how God created everything into existence, and how detailed He is. Creation is amazing to say the least. It's phenomenal. Just looking at our sun this morning, I stopped to think how it is a star floating in space, and how their are so many stars that size just farther away...it makes my mind spin to start thinking of the largeness of space and how everything is held in place. I cannot understand how others seem to think everything just suddenly existed...
These verses encouraged me this morning, I'm so thankful God is our Creator!

Proverbs 8:27-32
When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

1 comment:

kauffeegrl said...

Ha HA! I remembered my password for my Google account, so now I can you on your "follow" button!