Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Checking off the list

We had our 32 week appointment yesterday and it went good again praise-the-Lord! We love to hear his little heartbeat beating strongly. Another month and I'll be getting my cervix checked at my appointments. That means things could be progressing! That is exciting. My braxton hicks are still here and there and I'm drinking lots of water- increasing my intake now so that I don't bring on too many. My doctor said if they are too often it's bad- it could make me go into labor. Not good this early! So hang in there son, I'll be guzzling water, even if it means bathroom breaks all the time...oh well, this is a short time in my life!
We decided on a pediatrician (yeah!) and we filled out our pre-reg paper for the hospital, to be mailed tomorrow! We also decided on my work schedule for next year, and we are deciding on who will watch our little one. It feels so good to have things checked off the list. Once again I'm so thankful we have months to prepare for this little one entering the world and not a week!

1 comment:

slt said...

Wow Carrie! Hard to believe you are at 32 weeks! Time really does fly! You are checking things right off...I NEED to get motivated! Sometimes it seems as if I have all the time in the world, other times it feels like I don't have enough...weird! I hope the next 8 weeks or so are smooth for you! Much love!