Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thanks

I feel like I have so much more to be thankful for this year. My heart is full and I am loved. Is that enough? It is, but I wanted to take the time to think through what I am thankful for on an everyday basis that I just don't think about. I take so much for granted and I think it's important to just step back and realize how much I truly have.
• how Jonah loves me in all the little ways, like washing out our coffee cups so I don't have them waiting for me in the sink.
• the luxury of a super walmart every 5-10 miles.
• having skype (free!) to be able to call anywhere to my family.
• a washer and dryer in our apartment- we live on the top floor.
• a sunny apartment with big windows.
• finding cortland apples at Harry's 
• quiet mornings with all the time in the world, no rush to work
• German coffee everyday
• emails from friends and family
• the Nikon camera we use......
• our Mac computer always :)
• my paints and paper
• creative inspiration
• all of our books, filled up on our shelf
• Jonah's kisses and creep up behind me hugs
• family- all of them, I love them all
• my slippers- I think I have about 5 pairs
• God- always there, always loving
How much more I have to be thankful for but for now this makes me smile as we enter into the holiday, with so very much.

No comments: