Monday, November 24, 2008

think think think

That title is one of my favorite things from good ole Winnie the Pooh. 
I just finished a delicious bowl of homeade applesauce. It was warm and wonderful, truly a comfort food. I've been pondering a lot lately. There is alot going on in our lives that keep us so busy, but busy in a good way. I guess I'm trying to just keep my focus where it needs to be. There are several new things I am pursuing in my life and I'm generally a-get-distracted-too-easily kind of gal, and in certain situations I really don't want to be like that.
Whatever am I talking about? Well, different things that I believe God has placed on my heart, areas of service. That can be scary too. Stepping out and trusting God to walk you down a new path has it's areas of insecurities. I'm all too quick to doubt. 
I know that God already knows what I am capable of and His standards are so much higher than my own! Ah, faith. I am so grateful for faith in God. He is truly life and every reason for living. 
And serving Him is truly a joy. Why don't more people realize that? Just step out and do something for Him. It's an amazing feeling and one of the most rewarding things a human can do. Hmm, guess I just need to trust Him in this one too. I will post more in time. Just for now I am praying through what I need to do now.

No comments: