Friday, November 21, 2008

Has it been a week?

My how the time has flown by. I haven't posted in over a week or so. Sorry. I have been busy at work. I am a graphic designer so my days are spent on the computer which makes it hard to be on the computer yet again when I get home. But today I took off! I was home which was marvelous. I was able to catch up on cleaning, laundry, a little baking (two loaves of cinnamon bread mmm), and I also did a little painting. I wrote a little story/poem again and I can see the illustrations in my mind- it's always a challenge to translate that onto paper. If your an artist I'm sure you understand. My favorite source of inspiration is an illustrator named David Shannon. Perhaps you have heard of him. His illustrations are so colorful and inspiring! 
I'm enjoying some hot chocolate now and waiting for my sweetheart to come home, he should be here any minute. We are traveling to my in-laws tonight to stay over for the night. It should be a good weekend, filled with catching up, visiting and relaxing. 
I love weekends like this- especially when we get to look forward to a short week at work next week with the upcoming holiday! Such a fun time of year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Launch out into the deep! Yes, make sure though that it is definately God´s will. Cute line from Pooh! I don´t think enough sometimes. hehe
big hug from Spain!