Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time to think

Well, yesterday I posted a blog about our new president that wasn't the kindest. This morning has brought new feelings and emotions to our President-elect. While I do not agree with what he stands for, I will not allow Satan to use feelings as an attempt to cause disagreement, and conflict in my life. I find that where I am right now is a hard place....not fully agreeing with our newest leader, not feeling supportive. He is a figure of authority and we are taught as Christians to respect the authority God has placed over us.
My hearts prayer will be for the White House, for the men that are helping direct and lead our country. But I know that I am not going to allow any kind of predjudice, hate, or disrespect to give room for a victory for Satan. I know Satan has set up a lot of pieces right now to give room for destruction and chaos in America.
I won't allow him the victory. I will pray for our country and our leaders, and for God to give me a burden to continue to do so. This country was originally built on God and with God, and I won't push Him out of it now....It's important to show others how a true child of God should act, with love and compassion for others. Just some thoughts this morning as I go through the day.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thank you for your wise words. Even though I may not agree with the decision made, God has a plan and we can only have faith. And we must remember that God created us all in his own image....
Jesus loves the little children,
all the children(adults) in the world,
red and yellow, black and white
they are precious in his sight...
if we could all just remember these simple words.