Monday, March 23, 2009

full days

It's been an eventful weekend, with my nephew being born, opening up ItsyBitsy and of course, cleaning, groceries, church, coffee shop....We ended up staying up too late last night too, catching one of our favorite shows The Unit. Needless to say I'm tired this morning.
It's a beautiful day out though, with gorgeouse white blooming trees- I believe their Dogwoods- they remind me of a beautiful wedding, and I have been meaning to take a picture of them, because of their breathtaking beauty.
I also am excited to say I made my first sale on ItsyBitsy! Woohoo! That was a nice surprise Saturday morning.
I also saw the first pictures of my nephew yesterday, such a sweetie. I know newborns all kind of tend to look alike, but after talking about Jack so long, it was exciting to finally 'meet' him.
I know my sister is relieved to be done, but also in recovery for a little while from her c-section. Her and her husband will make great parents, knowing them, I know their home is filled with love and prayer.
I'm looking forward to meeting Jack in person this summer too. Now if I can only find a flight...

No comments: