Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bedding

I have been looking up various bedding options for our little boy and granted we don't have a crib yet, it never hurts to look! I had an idea of what I'd like and of course it would come from an expensive boutique, with high end fabrics. I'm not a big puppy dog, Disney character, animation and choo choo train kinda gal, I don't like 'themes' really at all. I guess it's the designer in me, I like a more versatile grown up style overall. So when I found this bedding I realize it is a theme. I'm still not going for a theme, but I love the colors in this bedding, and I love the mobile, because it's all whales-one of my favorite things.
So here are some photos of it- I think we will add it to our registry for now since we don't have our crib yet!


3 comments:

slt said...

So Sweet! I love it!

kauffeegrl said...

That's really cute, and it definitely looks like you!

TulipGirl said...

So sweet!