Monday, February 8, 2010

Blessed

Here we are at the start of another week. It's sure to be a busy one with funeral details and such. But we do have a short week- with Friday and Monday off, it will be nice to have a long weekend. This past weekend we also made another Craigslist purchase. It was for a brand new, still in the box Graco pack 'n play with bassinet and changing station on it. I had researched which brand I wanted in our handy little Baby Bargains book and decided on this brand. It's really nice and we got it for less than half the retail price. A blessing too since we wanted one that would be a good fit for our apartment, and it's small enough to fit in our room. This time I can say the trip was worth it to pick it up!
I posted pics of it on Facebook for my friends on there.
But it's nice to get another item off the list. Little by little things are accumulating for the baby and it makes me excited to meet this little guy and to see him in his bed, and with his clothes on. Then again, I can wait until then since I don't think I'm really ready yet! All in time, yes all in time. I'm glad God times these things out and not me! I don't know if I can ever say I'm ready for a baby, but who can?
Life will be busy busy this week, so I wanted to drop a post before it gets to be another week.
Also for any praying warrior out there, please pray for Nic. He is the son of our youth pastor and he is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to remove his large intestine. He's suffered from intestinal colitis for the past year and it's gotten to the point of no other option but surgery. He is only 9 and I know it was with much prayer and thought that his parents had to make this decision. Please lift them up if you think of them.
Have a blessed and wonderful week.

No comments: