Monday, March 15, 2010

NYC

A fresh new week already. This past weekend we turned our clocks ahead, so we are all missing that hour I'm sure. Actually I haven't really noticed. But I do need to change our microwave clock- it's the only one still showing the old time so it keeps confusing me whenever I look at it!
I am looking forward to our flight out Wednesday to NYC! We have narrowed down our list of places to go so we are a little more focused now. It looks like the weather is supposed to be nice but we'll see what happens- with all this rain lately!
Here are some cool finds we may try to visit:
a fish and chips place, an italian bakery with fresh cannoli's, a famous pizza place, a bakery with italian goodies, and a cheese place (fresh mozerella is made and a variety of cheeses and italian imports!), and a ginormous sandwich place,  along with breakfasts at cafe's we are sure to get some good eats.


Everything looks so good, but the prices will add up so we are going to try and plan our meals with a budget in mind! Along with food places, we are planning on seeing the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, FAO Schwartz, and the big Toys' R Us, Times Square (our hotel is very close), the Met, Soho, Empire State Building, Little Italy....and a variety of other places. Praying for a good flight and good weather! Today I have my glucose test- yeah. I am praying it goes well and it's not discusting. I have my little orange bottle of sweetness waiting for me to drink! Then onto packing later tonight. So it will be a busy two days before our trip, but it's sure to be fun. I just hope we don't forget the camera!

No comments: