Saturday, March 27, 2010

currently

Well, I have not been great at taking weekly pictures, but here is a recent one of me now- past 29 weeks. I do have one in NYC to count for 28 weeks, I'll have to post later. Still editing the many many shots from NYC, we had so much fun shooting everything.
We also picked up a onesie for little baby Fish, to match our own I love NY t-shirts. Too cute! Another purchase was this little bunny from one of my favorite illustrated stories, "Guess how much I love you". We found the bunny at FAO Schwartz- did I mention I love that store? I guess it's a good thing there isn't one near us, or I'd spend too much, and then taking a child in there too? Did you know that you can have a worker there shop with you? We saw a man dressed like a toy soldier assisting a little boy and his family, they were riding scooters too! I'll have to post the picture Jonah took of him.
We also picked up an ornament there (the blown glass t-shirt) as we like to try to pick up ornaments on all our trips, good memories!!


No comments: