Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

We have a busy day today, but it should be fun...
Last night I slept pretty good, going to bed at 10:00. Boy I'm getting old, j/k I'm just pregnant! I usually pass out a few times on the couch, but since it's affecting my ligaments (painfully) I can't lay on our couch anymore. I have to lay on a flat surface or with my body pillow. So I opted to read in bed, which turned into turning out the light and going to sleep! I am really going to have to practice good posture from here on out. I even brought in my exercise ball to sit on periodically throughout the workday. If you don't have an exercise ball get one! They are great for taking pressure off your pelvis, opening up your hips and in the end for laboring on. (great for side stretching too) Just be sure you invest in the higher quality ones that don't 'pop', but if punctured deflate slowly- just in case. Jonah and I purchased our own (for our individual height and weight) when we started our training we bought them and have used them for so many exercises and stretches. It's worth the purchase!
But that was a rabbit trail...We have our first pediatrician appointment tonight and I'm eager to meet him as he's come highly recommended. Then we have our second consignment sale! Yeah! I registered early for this one as well, so as a new mom I get to go with Jonah a day early. I already have my list and I just need to update it from last time.
It will be a long day and I'll be busy at work today too, but I know we'll have fun.
Happy Thursday!

No comments: