Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday is here!

Well, our big trip to NYC is next Wednesday! I'm so excited. Jonah and I have been researching area attractions and local eats, and there are so many!! I found an authentic Italian place that makes their own mozerella, and sells real Italian foods and many cheeses, yum. Cheese heaven. I'm a huge cheese fan.
Another bakery makes fresh cannoli's and cookies, another ginormous sandwhiches with meat piled on about 4" thick. Pizza places, Italian, fish and chips, and on and on. I guess food is really exciting to me these days, but I'm a fan of Food Network and sometimes the Travel Channel, so I have seen a lot of these places on t.v. for so long, it's hard to narrow down where to go. There is also the cultural side of the trip with so many new places to visit, like the Empire state building, Rockefeller Center, Brooklyn Bridge, and on and on.
We will be plotting out the details this weekend. I'm sure we'll have to pick up an I love NY t-shirt, and maybe a onesie for our little guy- this is his first trip there and he doesn't even know it!
I'll have to post some pics when we return, I'm sure there will be many taken.
For now I'm looking forward to a nice date night with my sweetheart. We are doing a movie and pizza night. There's a pizza place near us that serves slices as big as a whole pizza nearly, they are amazing. And it's thin crust, greasy, yummy Ny style. Yum.
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

No comments: