Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glucose test done- 28 weeks.

I can't believe I'm a little over 28 weeks now, where has the time gone? I took my glucose test yesterday,and I was actually the most nervous about how the orange stuff would taste. How silly eh? It wasn't too bad. I think chilling it helped- and it reminded me of these little bottles of koolaid we used to get as treats at the grocery store. We also had our regular appointment with our doctor. It's so nice that Jonah goes with me, have I mentioned that? I love sharing these appointments together. My doctor said that I'll start coming in every 2 weeks now. I was surprised. I guess I haven't realized how far we are now, getting closer each day! That's exciting, but also a little scary to be honest. I'm thrilled to meet him, but I also am still so unsure about a lot of things. This year is certainly flying by. Each month brings us closer to this little baby, and reminds me how fast life is. I'm sure when he's born it will not slow down.
So what is 28 weeks like? More pains in weird places, I've started having rib pains and aches, ligament and joint pains in my hip/pelvis area. My doctor said it's normal and will probably not get any better. But I am also at the end of the pregnancy so that's encouraging. At least I didn't have these pains 6 months ago! My body is just stretching and growing away, and will continue to til birth. I'm relieved everything I feel is normal, that is reassuring. You know I tend to want to think the worst!
But anyways, another check on the list with the test done! I was told no news is good news, so I'm praying that's the case!

No comments: