Sunday, May 13, 2012

happy mothers day! 2012

Happy Mothers day to all the mom's out there! This year is special because we are awaiting the arrival of our second little boy. Being a mom is such a huge blessing. I never would have thought it could be this fun, and fulfilling. God is so good to give us Oliver, and now baby boy #2!

For lunch Jonah asked what I'd like, and like my last pregnancy, banana peppers rank high on my list. Not sure why.
So we picked up some nitrate free meat subs on wheat laden with banana peppers. Yum. Perfect!
Not to mention that my husband made us breakfast this morning, but even before that I walked into the kitchen to discover this gift- an immersion blender! Something I have been wanting for a while now, and he knew that. I'm a bit of a foodie I suppose and this gift was perfect, I'm so thrilled to blend soups, sauces and such with this easy tool!
I am so spoiled by my dear husband, and spoiled by God who gave me not only a wonderful man that loves me dearly, but a godly one that I am honored to stand beside.
My sweet little Oliver was hamming it up for us as always, and we finally had a shot of him saying hi to his little brother in my belly. It's hard to get Oliver still for a shot these days! Now I think it's time for a nap perhaps. Or a bubble bath. Hmm, tough choice, as I sit here and look out at my husband who is fast asleep in our rocker chair with Oliver on his chest. So thankful for them!





No comments: