Monday, October 13, 2008

our nephew Pearson






What a great weekend! We stayed over at my in-laws all weekend. The whole family was there and it was so nice to catch up with everyone and just really enjoy the time together. It was refreshing and filling to be with family and to meet the newest little member only a little over a month old-Pearson Cole.What a sweet little one! His warm little body radiated so much heat- I forget how warm infants are! It was fun to hold him and watch him observe everyone. I just leaned over and whispered to Jonah- don't you want one? :) All in time......

2 comments:

Nick the Geek said...

He is uber cute. I've got a new little one myself. It is amazing to see how alert they can be even at that age. The second picture there he is just really focused on something. Always learning.

Dawn said...

Thanks! Chase is so much fun and such a cutey. The internet is a wonderful place, Laura mentioned she was excited to see Katie last week and through that I was able to stop over and visit, I live 3 houses down from your parents. I haven't seen your sister in 11 years or so. Crazy how time flies. BTW...I changed my URL, I decided I didn't want my last name in it. Here it is..http://amomentintime526.blogspot.com/