Tuesday, December 9, 2008

busy busy

I know I am not being very faithful in updating this lately. We have been so busy this month. Starting right after Thanksgiving when we stayed up all night long going midnight shopping at the outlets- yes we were those crazy people. It was a new experience that's for sure and I learned that after staying up and fighting sleep you don't even feel sleepy anymore. It's funny how you can trick your body (or confuse it!). Overall we did get some much needed shopping done and we had fun together. I don't know if I will do it again next year though...
And this month has been full of activity. For some reason thanksgiving was later this year which made the break between Christmas not very long. So I have been Christmas shopping when I can including online orders which are great when you both work full time and can't find much time to go to stores. But I think we are almost done with our shopping (yeah!!) It was fun this year, we drew names which made it easier on both sides of the family.
Sunday night we were able to go see a Christmas concert. It was pretty and a new experience for both of us since we haven't gone to 'concerts'. But last night we had our annual staff party at work. It's so nice to both work at the same place and be able to attend things together!
We have what two more weekends until Christmas? Wow, there is so much to do at work still until break. But I am enjoying our Christmas holiday season so much. Tonight we are planning on taking pics of our Christmas tree which has been up since the day after Thanksgiving! It's so pretty as usual.
Well til tonight have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there Carrie! That sounds like so much fun to go midnight shopping with your hubby! Enjoy it now! :) I love that Point of Grace song. what is the album that it´s on? I would love to get it or at least that song. We need some more good Christmas music.
Can´t wait to see the pictures of your tree decorations!