Sunday, December 14, 2008

swelling up

It's been a rough couple of days. I was having really sharp, painful, and pressure headaches on one side of my face and it slowly made it's way down to my jaw yesterday. I went to the allergy doctor because I thought it was sinus allergy related and he though it was TMJ. Yesterday I woke up with swelling in one area of my jaw near one of my teeth. I am lead to believe it could be an absess....so I called my dentist and she put me on an antibiotic and pain reliever to hold me until monday morning. But today I noticed a rash and realized I am probably allergic to the medicine, so after calling again she said to stop taking the medicine and take some benadryl. I just swalled a couple tablets so I am hoping the swelling will go down a bit, this is so not fun. I hate it that doctors and dentists aren't open over the weekends. Isn't that when things happen? Evenings and weekends. I am just praying for healing through this and that the swelling stops until I can get in to see my dentist. Please pray for healing for me as well, if you think of it.

No comments: