Sunday, September 1, 2013

Oliver's second week of preschool, days one and two

Sooo, funny story.
I was going through my photos from last week (second week of preschool, done!) and for some odd reason I don't think I took photos on Monday. I'm trying to think through our week and I cannot for the life of me remember what happened on Monday. Did we take a break? I'm fairly certain we did have school that day but I can't remember what we did. Ha! My memory is terrible. Always has been and I'm embarrassed at my lack of memory merely one week ago. Seriously?
Ah well, moving right along. Last week was fairly smooth. There was a day or two that Oliver wasn't quite as into school as he was the week before. One day he quietly told me "I don't want to do school", after I had reminded him at breakfast that we were going to start soon (with much excitement!!). We kept it pretty low key that day and stayed in pajamas throughout it. On Tuesday we celebrated the actual birthday of little brother, so with family over, we didn't do too much for school time. I have one photo from it. We reviewed our days of creation and I had Oliver do this craft for day 4. I think it's my favorite piece of art he's done yet. I had him glue down stars, a moon and a sun on a black piece of construction paper. He did just that. All squished down in on corner with gobs of glue (I took a photo with my phone, so the quality isn't too great).  I love it! It makes me smile whenever I look at it, but I'm proud of him for doing it on his own, no matter what the outcome is.




After review of day four and our routine things done we didn't really do much else as we had family in that day.

No comments: