Sunday, September 8, 2013

Preschool Week 3!

Here we are at a new week!
This week is kind of an off week, due to the fact that we are heading out of town for half of it. I debated having our regular school, but decided to go ahead and follow through half the week.
Well, day one was actually pushed to Tuesday instead of Monday. I had grocery shopping to do on Monday (plus Jonah was home for Labor Day) and since it was a holiday I decided to wait until Tuesday. So it's been a slower week in school, but I hope we can cover a couple of things for the week, and it may mean doing a few activities in the afternoon as well as morning...we'll see how that goes. Baby brother has been snotty and up at night keeping older brother up, grocery shopping had to be spread over two days, laundry is awaiting since I need to clean it before we pack for our trip, and meals 3x a day x 3-4 people take TIME. And afternoon nap usually ends close to dinner time....so, we'll see how it goes!

No comments: