Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clean inbox!

Hurray! I spent some time cleaning out our main email account and we finally have an organized clean inbox with 0 messages currently!! It's been a goal of mine to keep it organized as we both use it as our main email for important things like friends, family, bills, ect. I'm so happy that everything is currently organized into files and all the other junk is deleted. What a good feeling to get something so small and 'invisible' done. I know Jonah thinks about it too, and sometimes it's nice to have those lulls in your day- you can get something accomplished.
*sigh* contentment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie, ooo love your blog picture! I remember those days! Actually I think we all still look like that! hahah I remember all the litters of kittens on the farm too. I loved your place. Ours too! I miss our old homes. Like your new look. What a good feeling to get caught up on things too. Good for you! ;)