Friday, March 20, 2009

baby boom

I'm excited about this weekend. Not just because it's almost here- which means a couple days off from work, but for my family that I cannot see!
My oldest sister is being induced tonight, so with much prayer she will have her brand new baby boy this weekend. It's also her husbands birthday tomorrow which would make it even more special if he is born on his daddy's birthday.
My second to youngest sister is also flying in to stay with my parents....all the way from Bulgaria. She is also pregnant, but due to some complications she couldn't have the baby overseas and plans on delivering here in the states. That's exciting for all of us sisters (and mom and dad) to be able to spend some time with her and see the newest addition.
So there is anticipation and excitement to see what happens this weekend in March.
My prayers go out for safety of my family!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

So exciting. I didn't realize Katie was so far along already. When is she due? I hope everything is ok with mom and baby, for both sisters. So exciting. So many babies in your family. Maybe Katie will have a girl this time, maybe...Congrats many times over Aunty Carrie.

carrie said...

Oh, I should also mention Katie isn't due until June, she didn't want to fly too late in the pregnancy, so she is awaiting her due date here in the states! Exciting though!