Saturday, April 11, 2009

storms and such






It's been a productive weekend. I have thoroughly enjoyed this past week of spring break. It was so nice to be able to do whatever we felt like, including all the fun things we never feel we have time for during the work week. 
We went on a picnic together during one of the few sunny days we had, and it was a marvelous spring day. I even had a little inchworm find it's way on my leg, I took a shot of it, it was so cute.
I also found a buttercup and put it in Jonah's ear while he was reading....
We also had a huge storm last night and I got to try out the wide angle on our awesome sky....
It's Saturday already, with Easter right around the corner! How can it be April already? Didn't we just ring in the new year? Crazy how time flies. But I'm really loving all the changes this year, they are such good changes full of guidance for the future.

No comments: