Sunday, April 19, 2009

a surprise for me


I received a surprise package in the mail from my mom this weekend. 
She had bought me the sugar pearls I couldn't find for my sheep pops! I had looked at so many stores here in GA and finally gave up and didn't make them because I could only find them online for around $12...
But my mom found them at a lovely mennonite store in NY called  Sauders. I love going there when I visit so I can stock up on spices. They offer a variety of goods in bulk for really cheap! The sugar pearls she picked up there were around $2! 
I'm so excited that I finally have some, and I will make the sheep pops sometime...I will have to plan it out since I returned the supplies I had bought to make them. But I think I will definitely make them with a little creativity- or cheaper! Thanks Mom!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That's so exciting. I can't wait to see your finished product.

So you need to fill me in on Saunders...never heard of it but would love to go