Friday, April 3, 2009

cute as a button lambs


So I occasionally click on friend bloggers lists of sites to check out some that catch my eye. This time I clicked one of my sisters links "Bakerella" and I found the cutest little yummy project. She made these adorable little sheep pops and I saw them and loved them! How cute are they???? I love sheep- I love illustrating them, photographing them and even though they are considered dumb animals their gentleness is noted.

Check out this picture of this ladies adorable little sheep pops. http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ So cute! I was inspired and decided I am going to try and make these. They are made out of cake balls which I have heard of before from a friend. I hope they aren't too hard but I will have to post my success (or failure) as I make them. I thought they would be a cute addition to our special we are running at the coffee shop at church. We'll see how they turn out this weekend! I also have my sites set on making a delicious looking bundt cake I found in my random searches online...so I'm looking forward to making several treats. The key is sharing with others because there's no way Jonah and I will eat all these sweets ourselves :)
This next week we both have off- spring break! I love working at a school and participating in all of their breaks. It's so awesome to be able to be off with Jonah this time- the past few years I worked in other jobs so I was always gone at work while he had his break. Very much looking forward to the time off, I'm hoping to catch up on ItsyBitsy as I have ideas and ideas floating in my head ready to come out on paper. I love putting my creativity towards something that I really love. It makes such a difference in your end product.
But anyways today can't go by fast enough so we can start the weekend!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

These are way too cute. I love the duckies and bunnies too. Good luck, can't wait to see yours. Thanks for sharing.