Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blue or Pink?

Well, it's official we are having a bouncing baby boy! We had our sonogram this past Monday for our 20 week appointment. We were able to see our little baby and see if it was a he or she. Most definitely a boy! It was wonderful to see all the little parts of our boy, from his brain to his heart. We could even see the four chambers of his heart pumping away. How amazing it is to see how much bigger he is getting and how much detail there is in a little tiny baby. I guess you never stop to think about how you were grown in the womb, how magnificent our Creator is. Who can form the limbs of a child, and cause a heart to beat?
I'm in love with our little one and it's so wonderful to know who is in there twisting, punching, turning and kicking. Our boy! Now I can refer to him everytime I'm talking about him. I can dream of when he's born and who he will take after. Jonah and I talked about having a boy to raise and it's fun to think of the manly things they can do together. And the things that I too would love to do with them.
How blessed it is to have a child, to carry them and feel them and love them.

1 comment:

slt said...

Yay for baby boys! This makes me even more excited to find out what ours is! How many boys on your side of the family will this make? I always remember that your one sister had quite a few boys! Congratulations!