Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pray for your husband!

I found this online devotional last week that I really thought had some good information in it. It's taken from a book that is writtten about praying for your husband. I think it's so important to really pray for your husband because there are so many battles he has to face in the world. Marriage is really not the norm nowadays as sad as that is. Satan has really worked his way into this precious relationship meant to symbolize our own relationship with Christ. With the rise of divorce and homosexual sin marriage is somehow being smothered out. I won't stand for that. I love my husband too much. It really makes me angry how much Satan has prevailed and also fills me with a fierceness to do what I can to protect our marriage, our relationship, our love.
One day when we have children that look to us as their example, I want to be able to show them what real love is. I don't want them looking to the world for an example, I can only imagine how it will be years down the road.
Here is the link, take a look and pray for God to teach you how to do maybe just one more thing to protect your marriage: http://www.crosswalk.com/marriage/11581371/

No comments: