Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Position up or down?

We had our 36 week appt. and found out our son is head down! We are so excited about that. He also had a strong heartbeat- which is always a joy to hear. My doctor said  I am all baby, which is true. He is all compacted in my womb without an inch to spare, and I feel it. Some people comment how small I am, but it's truly just all baby in my front. He's up under my ribs sometimes and feels wedged in there! I had a feeling he might be head down, since I've been feeling hiccupps in my pelvis area for weeks, and I kept feeling a hard bump below my chest (on the right) and what felt like kicks on the left. I now know it is his little bum and not his head we've been feeling. How funny is that?
I'm getting more and more excited to see him and touch him and put his little clothes on. Only a few more weeks and we get to meet this little guy!

No comments: