Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cute stuff



I am finally posting some of our latest gifts, and our recent Craigslist purchase. We had 3 showers and at 2 of them we received hand-made blankets. I know my sewing family members will appreciate the details in the blankets- maybe it's quilting? I know we will use them for years to come and I truly appreciate the time it took to make them!
Our craigslist purchase was of this adorable swing that is basically brand new- I washed the cute little lamb seat (see the ears?) and it swings all directions, plays different tunes and nature noises and the mobile rotates too. (oh notice the nice table runner in the background from my sister :) How cute is it? We got it for about half price from a new one, which we thought was a great deal. Amongst our many other favorite things so far, we received a new sock monkey at our shower, which Jonah loves- very retro and adorable. Our son has so many nice things!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I just love craigslist and baby showers. That is an awesome swing, baby Fisher is going to love it. I found our glider and double jogging stroller on craigslist, both practically new. Isn't it great how God provides. I am working on posting pictures of my latest finds too and the baby room too. Before the baby comes though is another question.