Sunday, May 23, 2010

My mind is gone.

My mind is gone. This weekend I experienced two airheaded moments. I know I am pretty blonde before being pregnant, I can do some things that are really dippy. But I swear as of late I have been horrible about remembering things. I can't stand it! I'm guessing it's the pregnancy...because if not I really have no excuse.
Yesterday was great- we had a friend take some maternity pictures of us, and then Jonah had to go to graduation in the afternoon, while I had a scheduled prenatal massage. Well it was around the time for me to leave when I realized to my horror I had left my own set of house keys at work- in my desk. And Jonah had his set with him of course. So I texted him to let him know I forgot mine and would he be home soon so I could bump my appt. up a bit? To make a long story short, and after shedding some tears (over emotional about the whole thing), I ended up getting a later appt. and Jonah was able to drive me over, which was nice :) He wanted to go anyways, and we stopped for an Italian ice after, yum!
Then today I had another order on Etsy (yah!) but my customer wanted it shipped out soon so I figured I'd go ahead and get it printed and ready to mail today so I could ship it tomorrow...Well I headed out to Kinkos- my very least favorite place ever. It's really the only option right now for printing since I can't afford the huge markup at a printing press.
Well I was overcharged for prints again, and I kept thinking to myself , 'Why would I price this order so low? I'm making no money on this'? In the end, I ended up printing an order of 20 (an invitation order) when my customer actually ordered 10. Which is what I had priced out online. So I went ahead and bought and printed twice as much as I needed, which made me lose money. I'm beginning to think I'm losing my mind, but maybe I just need to slow down and write myself more stickie notes!
Oh the joys of pregnancy. Perhaps this is a symptom?
I can laugh now I suppose, what else could I do?

No comments: